Saturday, March 8, 2008

Peer Pressure

So, I've basically given into the peer pressure that surrounds me and decided to join the world of blogging. It's not that I actually have much to blog about. Ben goes to school everyday, and I teach a ton of piano lessons everyday...and that's about it! We don't have any cute kids to take pictures of....so that means our blog will be filled with really boring self-portraits that are mostly entertaining only for ourselves, but I just decided I needed to be better at documenting what's going on in our lives. We love to travel, and somehow between our busy schedules manage to get away quite a bit. Since I'm terrible at writing in my journal, and I have the world's worst memory, I thought blogging might be a simple way to keep up on what we're doing.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hey Guys- I just found your blog on Erica's! It looks like you had fun in Mexico- it looks so warm! I'm glad you have joined the blogging band wagon. I hope you don't mind, but I think I will add your page to my list!