Monday, June 2, 2008

In the last two weeks....

I dyed my hair purple...


Ben decided to attempt dying his hair blond, for some unknown reason...



Then he went to get it fixed, but didn't give Erica enough time to actally fix it...

He then went back the next day, to have her finish fixing it...

And he now has brown hair...


I had a proud moment as my piano students rocked the house at our end of year recitals...



(These are the two women I work with)


And even though I don't have a picture to prove it, we attended the YW dessert auction and purchased/ate enough dessert to feed a small country.

8 comments:

M said...

heather - your students are so cute.

and ben - um. don't take this the wrong way or anything...but i think you should stick to naturally curly red hair.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frieda_(Peanuts)

Unknown said...

Ben dying his hair is hilarious! I really like your hair color btw, I am not adventurous enough to experiment, but if I was, I'd copy you all the time!

Amen to feeding dessert to a small army. It will be a miracle if I only gain 20 pounds this week...next ward activity needs to be arobics or something!

Burke family said...

Wow! You guys have been busy... especially experimenting with hair dye. I'm not brave enough for stuff like that. Your hair is getting so long. I'm growing mine out too, but it is taking forever!

Erica said...

Looks like you guys had an experience like we did...um what should we do...I know let's dye our hair! But mine turned out not so good and Ryan's was fine. Oh the things you come up with when you are bored. Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

did you ever find the dessert plate?
....you gave me no option Heather! ;)

Well, tell Ben to keep the darker color for hair color...that blonde is rather...what's the word...not sure..but we'll just say he wears the brown so well!

Erica said...

You just had to post it didn't you!?! Well this should for sure keep people away! :)

Unknown said...

I love your new hair! Ben's hair trauma cracks me up :) You guys look so happy. I'm so glad things are going so well and that you're enjoying life.

Julie Mack said...

Ben, you should go back to blond and create a new boy band...or join up with the old 'n sync guys. :) HEED-- I LOVE the new color! It's so cute!!! Once I get out to NY in August/September we'll have to get together. It'll be so good to be closer :)