Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun Times in Utah

Ben and I just got home from our vacation in Utah. It's always so fun to visit with Ben's family. The weather was so beautiful. It made me kind of depressed to come back to our cloudy/rainy Vermont weather. I swear the sun doesn't shine here....ever!
Highlights from our trip are as follows....

Working on our Tans


Visiting with Family


Playing with Cute Kids


Going to Church


Road Trip to Bear Lake

Eating at Quick 'N' Tasty

Boating



Wake Boarding


(I'm afraid I look a little awkward!)
Tubing


Family Temple Trip to the Ogden Temple



Mini Putting


(In case you're wondering, they're adding up the score...and I won)


Visiting with Good Friends




Band Practice



And quite possibly the highlight....Four Wheeling in Mantua




We had such a fun trip. It's so nice that Ben has two weeks off from school. We haven't seen each other this much in a long time! We're looking forward to another fun week this week. We'll be spending it in Cape Cod with my family. Pictures to follow for sure!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Those pictures of you on the boat and 4-wheeling definitely made me jealous (and homesick!). Where is Ben from in Utah? I forget. I can't wait to hear about your trip with your fam. I'm glad you guys are able to spend some time together. I'm sure medical school is overdone time consuming!

Anonymous said...

isn't this time off amazing? seriously, do we have to go back to Vermont? Can't wait to hear how the Cape goes!

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a blast! I am jealous that you could work on your tan!

Erica said...

How fun! Looks like you guys were able to get in A LOT whiel you were there! You gotta love trips to Utah! I am liking the dark hair. And I am jealous that we aren't in the "good friends" picture. We want to see you guys!

The Mrs. said...

Utah is the best! So is Cape Cod! Hope you had a fabulous time!

Ryan and Julianne said...

Hey Heather! I'm so glad you found our bloggie. I laughed out loud at your comment "You have a BABY!" We do and we're LOVING life. I also added you to my list of blogs that I stalk...

You and Ben look like you are doing so well, I'm so happy for you guys.

Oh - and I am SO in love with the idea for brownies that are edged the whole way...I am SO purchasing one of those in about 10 minutes. Yay.

Ryan Smart said...

By "whiel", my wife meant "while". I am just curious to know how the 4wheeling went since I specifically told you, "ONLY 4 WHEEL ON FLAT SURFACES BEN!" That rule has always been in place--do you know what could happen? You could have your face ran over and have a semi-hot white trash chick take care of you while we stop your head from bleeding with a t-shirt...I mean it could happen.