Sunday, April 3, 2011

A little bit of everything...

March was a busy month! Ben had a research month, so we were able to spend lots of time together.



Alexis and I flew to Orlando and spent the week with family at Disney World. I'm almost sure she was the youngest baby there! Lexi wasn't nearly as excited to meet the characters as I was. What's that about?!



When we got home, we were lucky enough to have several members of Ben's family come visit. Alexis thoroughly enjoyed being allowed to watch hours of March Madness and playing with her Auntie M, Uncle Sam, and Grandma and Grandpa!



The following week we headed to San Diego for 5 days of sheer happiness! How am I just now discovering the awesomeness that is southern California??! GORGEOUS! I instantly fell in love. We hit up the beach, the zoo, spent a day on Coronado with Ben's grandparents, met up with friends, and ate lots of great food! I hope we have the chance to go back before we head east!



Finally, this past weekend I completely spoiled by three of my most favorite people in the world for my birthday. Ben, Lexi, my sister Alie and I spent the weekend together watching conference, eating cake and enjoying our last weekend together before Ben heads back to the wards for two more months of craziness! Alie watched the baby while Ben and I went out for dinner...and when we got home, I was greeted by the best surprise ever. A NEW JOGGING STROLLER! Who would have ever thought a stroller could make me that happy?! We gave it a test run on a walk around the lake today, and I'm completely in love. I can't wait to go for a run tomorrow!





7 comments:

Goolds said...

Awesome Stroller! I totally understand the happiness that could come with that. Good jogging strollers are essential!

Unknown said...

That first picture of Lexi and Ben is the cutesy ever! I'm glad March was such a great month. It's nice to have those little breaks between wards!

Katie said...

Cutest baby ever! I mean it. (don't tell Clara).

Ryan Smart said...

It was great seeing you guys again. Twice in a month! I am glad you are a convert of Southern California-though I think it's a pretty easy sell. PLEASE come back and visit. At least we get to see you next month. I love that you guys travel with the little one-it's so much easier than people think.

Anonymous said...

Ben and Heather: You make cute babies! The hair is amazing and she is just so adorable!

Unknown said...

Heather you look wonderful! And that baby is gorgeous! Are you guys still in Phoenix? If so we MUST plan on getting together before you leave.

M said...

i think the pic of ben and alexis reading together has got to be my favorite so far. love it!!!!