Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What is she thinking?

It's so funny to think about what might be going on in her little head...


i can't wait to try pizza!


do you ever feel overwhelmed by the increasing unemployment rate?


what is mom wearing?!?!


that funny face you're making is getting a little old., but i'll give you a courtesy smile.


three words, dad...changing table - now.


i'm thinking about pizza again.


i didn't realize there was that much trans-fat in pizza. nevermind.



you've got about three seconds to get out of my face and bink me or i'm gonna blow up.

6 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

that just made my day :) - she is such a little doll.

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Yay! I can see your blog! She is adoreable and I love the quotes...I think about the same things a lot! :)

Erica said...

I love her little smile! She is just way too cute!

Burke family said...

Too funny! I love her adorable smiles!

Julie Mack said...

Hahaha love it!!!

M said...

so glad i found my way back here. these photos are the most adorable things i have seen.