Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

It's hard to believe she was only a few months old last Easter...


and even harder to believe there will be TWO kids to celebrate with next Easter!!











Pretty excited to realize there was a surprise in EVERY egg!!

When asked what was in her mouth, this is the response I got...

All the munchkin really wanted to do was get in the shed, get out her red car, and go for a RIDE!

And she was thrilled when we finally told her she could!

Holidays are so fun with little kids!!

5 comments:

Kirby said...

She is so big!! I can't believe that it's been a year since we spent Easter together in AZ, we miss you guys!!

Carina said...

Oh my heavens! She is too much! I just want to squish her little cheeks and give her a big slobbery kiss. I so wish we could have seen you guys this past weekend, but I'm glad you still had fun anyway. :) Your pictures are beautiful!!

The Barkers said...

I cannot get over her hair!!! She is so darling. How are you feeling?! What is your due date? When are you coming here? We need to catch up.

Carrie said...

Heather, love the dark hair in your Valentine's post! Wow! How are you keeping up? Lexi is adorable. Her little expressions are priceless!

Annie said...

Cutie. Love her dress btw!
Crazy how fast they grow!