Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Alexis' FIRST Birthday Party!

Lexi's first birthday party...in a nutshell. Not much explaining necessary, other than the fact that I totally acknowledge having a big party for Alexis' first birthday was way more for me, than for her! She was so confused/tired by the whole thing, that we put the birthday girl to bed 30 minutes into her own party! Regardless, I had a great time planning it, and it was a perfect excuse to get together with good friends, and eat cake.





It's hard to imagine life without that little face!!


8 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

precious!! She is so adorable and what a cute party!!

Emily said...

I love your decorations!

Stephanie said...

That is SO cute. Way to go Heather on throwing an darling party. Happy Birthday Lexi

Missy said...

Perfect. Did you ever see the outrageous party we had for Tessa's first birthday? TOTALLY for me, you're absolutely right. You're party looked like the ones I'd seen on etsy and other crafty blogs. Good work. Perhaps one day I can aspire to your degree of artistry.

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Lexi! I can't believe she is 1. Time goes by so fast... especially with kids. Her party looked so cute.

Mrs. Vanna Z said...

I love all the pictures you captured of Lexi on her big day! I imagine a lot of work and time went into the preparations! It's all beautiful!

The Barkers said...

So cute! I can't believe she is one. When are you coming to Utah?

Carina said...

Absolutely THE cutest party decorations ever! Your picts look so great!